Below are three of their primary systems. Contact us for more information and to discuss which system is right for your needs.
Fast, Direct Communication
With Responder 5 the right person gets the right call at the right time. Calls coming from a patient can be relayed directly to the nurse’s wireless phone or pager – real time. Nurses can consult with other staff members or with physicians – direct contact. Best of all, this nurse call system is quiet – which promotes a healing, stress-free environment.
With Responder 5, the push of one button in surgery can tell environmental services to clean the room, central supply to stock supplies, and the PACU that a patient is coming from surgery. Because the system integrates with other technologies (such as wireless phones and pagers), staff can work more efficiently and effectively.
Simple to Use, Easy to Learn
Responder 5 use is intuitive – so training staff is easy. With one touch of a button a nurse can be reached, a call can be forwarded or canceled, and a nurse can contact other hospital staff. Sign on and off duty takes only seconds – promoting efficiency. Everything about Responder 5 relieves nurses from wasted effort, so they can spend more time on what matters most – quality patient care.
Extraordinary Quality and Service
Rauland-Borg’s track record illustrates their customer commitment. Their only business is the design and manufacture of communications and life-safety equipment for institutional environments. They’re the industry leader for a good reason. They are nurse call.
Complete and Customized Solution
Responder 5 connects patients to staff by linking the capabilities of the latest wireless technology with traditional “nurse call” equipment. Responder 5 is designed to fit each hospital’s environment. Systems Electronics understands hospital systems and processes and make Responder work to its greatest advantage in each case. We will work to customize Responder 5 to fit your call process so the system works like you do.
- Enterprise Solutions Overview
- Bath Stations Sale Sheet
- Bed Status Station Sale Sheet
- Call Processing Sale Sheet
- Emergency Department Sale Sheet
- Med/Surg Department Sale Sheet
- Responder IV Integration to Responder 5 Sale Sheet
- Responder 5 Integrations to RTLS Sale Sheet
- Rounding, Wound, Pain Call Process Sale Sheet
- Surgical Department Sale Sheet
- Wireless Phone Sale Sheet
- Active Directory Sale Sheet
- Fall Prevention Sale Sheet
- Responder 5 & Methodist West Case Study
- A Focus on Family to Create a Healing Environment at Sentara
- 21st Century Pediatric Care at Nemours Children’s Hospital in Orlando, FL
- Connecting Clinicians and Staff Across the Hospital at St. Joseph’s
- Improving Communication and Satisfaction at Hanover Hospital
- Minimizing the Chaos of Change at Good Samaritan
- New Staffing Model and R5 Technology at Carteret Carteret Healthcare in NC
- Improving Staff Efficiency at Blanchard Valley Hospital
- Leveraging Change at Adams Woodcrest
We’d like to share what we know. Contact us.
For videos and brochures:
Capitalize with an Integration to Responder 5
Seamless integration from the Responder IV nurse call system to the Responder 5 nurse call system enables Responder IV users to benefit from the advanced features of Responder 5. A single interface to SIP wireless phones provides instant voice communication between patients and caregivers on both Responder systems. The easy to use Responder 5 software interface allows caregivers to be assigned to Responder IV and Responder 5 rooms as well as to have one interface for viewing patient census, patient call activity, and nurse call reports. Centralized code blue is simply achieved with a Responder 5 console able to display and answer calls from both systems. Save both time and money while enjoying new capabilities by uniting Responder 5 with existing Responder IV systems.
Optimize Your Staff-to-Staff and Staff-To-Patient Communications
With Responder’s automatic call routing and forwarding, staff can receive calls on their wireless devices, quickly, coming directly from their patients. When the direct caregiver cannot take the call – the call is forwarded to backup caregivers until the call is answered. The result: the fastest possible delivery of patient care. With inherent network capabilities, such as centralized code blue reporting and patient call transfer to any nurse console, Responder IV provides communications solutions for the entire hospital. With the largest installed base of high-end nurse call systems, Responder IV has earned the right to be called the best nurse call system on the market.
Flexibility Built For Healthcare’s Changing Needs
Responder’s flexibility can easily accommodate shift changes and patient-to-staff reassignments. This easily expandable, modular system grows with your facility and patients’ needs. Simplified wiring and system design allows for easy installation and service. Responder IV is versatile enough to support your entire facility – throughout numerous departments, to further extend your workflow capabilities.
We’d like to tell you more. Contact us.
Responder 4000 is a cost-effective, feature-rich speech or non-speech nurse call communications system designed to meet the needs and budget of skilled nursing and extended stay facilities. The system offers an impressive array of features, including pocket paging, wireless telephones, resident check-in, management software, and integration to the Responder IV system.
Responder 4000 is designed specifically for the needs of the entire spectrum of healthcare facilities – from hospitals to independent and assisted living environments. Responder 4000 offers more features and value than any other communications system.
Responder 4000 streamlines communication among staff and patients so your facility can deliver the best possible care. It takes the guesswork out of patient calls and makes your caregivers’ tasks a little easier – providing a critical staff and staffing benefit.
Customized to Meet Your Needs, Today and Tomorrow, Responder 4000 offers your facility many, if not all, of the features of far more expensive acute-care communications systems.
Room stations offer voice and non-voice options, as well as traditional code blue and push for help. You’ll also find an impressive selection of staff stations – including staff call, duty station, staff registration and staff assist. Accessories include bright LED corridor lights, pillow speakers, call cords – a whole menu of components designed to tailor Responder 4000 to your specific needs.
- Expandable and scalable; designed for today and tomorrow
- Communication consoles and annunciate panels
- Wide range of speech and non-speech room stations
- Staff call, staff registration, staff assist and duty stations
- Pillow speakers, LED corridor lights, and accessories
- Wireless pendants and patient wandering systems
A Fundamental Nurse Call System That is Easy-to-Install, Maintain, and Adapt
- Responder 4000 networks your entire facility, with centralized code answering and paging for unparalleled coverage
- Installation requires a minimum of cabling, and the system offers self-diagnostics, taking the guesswork out of troubleshooting
- The flexible Responder 4000 system is versatile, affordable, and expandable
- Responder 4000 easily integrates with Responder IV networks, making it ideal for hospitals with sub-acute and long-term care facilities
- Responder 4000 is designed for years of dependability and minimal maintenance; so your staff can focus on other concerns
- Designed for CE marking and meets UL-1069 listed for life safety grade reliability
We’d like to tell you more. Contact us.