Responder 4000 is a cost-effective, feature-rich speech or non-speech nurse call communications system designed to meet the needs and budget of skilled nursing and extended stay facilities. The system offers an impressive array of features, including pocket paging, wireless telephones, resident check-in, management software, and integration to the Responder IV system.
Responder 4000 is designed specifically for the needs of the entire spectrum of healthcare facilities – from hospitals to independent and assisted living environments. Responder 4000 offers more features and value than any other communications system.
Responder 4000 streamlines communication among staff and patients so your facility can deliver the best possible care. It takes the guesswork out of patient calls and makes your caregivers’ tasks a little easier – providing a critical staff and staffing benefit.
Customized to Meet Your Needs, Today and Tomorrow, Responder 4000 offers your facility many, if not all, of the features of far more expensive acute-care communications systems.
Room stations offer voice and non-voice options, as well as traditional code blue and push for help. You’ll also find an impressive selection of staff stations – including staff call, duty station, staff registration and staff assist. Accessories include bright LED corridor lights, pillow speakers, call cords – a whole menu of components designed to tailor Responder 4000 to your specific needs.
- Expandable and scalable; designed for today and tomorrow
- Communication consoles and annunciate panels
- Wide range of speech and non-speech room stations
- Staff call, staff registration, staff assist and duty stations
- Pillow speakers, LED corridor lights, and accessories
- Wireless pendants and patient wandering systems
A Fundamental Nurse Call System That is Easy-to-Install, Maintain, and Adapt
- Responder 4000 networks your entire facility, with centralized code answering and paging for unparalleled coverage
- Installation requires a minimum of cabling, and the system offers self-diagnostics, taking the guesswork out of troubleshooting
- The flexible Responder 4000 system is versatile, affordable, and expandable
- Responder 4000 easily integrates with Responder IV networks, making it ideal for hospitals with sub-acute and long-term care facilities
- Responder 4000 is designed for years of dependability and minimal maintenance; so your staff can focus on other concerns
- Designed for CE marking and meets UL-1069 listed for life safety grade reliability