LOW VOLTAGE TECHNICIAN
NURSE CALL | SECURITY | LIFE SAFETY
LOCATION: ROANOKE/LYNCHBURG, VIRGINIA
ABOUT SYSTEMS ELECTRONICS
Systems Electronics, Inc. is a leading provider of Nurse Call, security, communications, and MATV/CATV systems. We provide integrated and comprehensive solutions that protect what’s important – people and property.
Systems Electronics, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Call Technician in the Roanoke / Lynchburg area. Systems Electronics, Inc. is a growing North Carolina based Communications Company with plans to expand in the Virginia area. We are quickly becoming a leader in Nurse Call and life safety. Our Nurse Call systems and services protect many facilities in the North Carolina and Virginia area.
The Electronic Service and Nurse Call Technician will have the responsibility of providing timely quality customer service to customers within a specified territory. In the Technician role you will provide technical service and installation to existing systems. Candidate will be responsible for overseeing jobs at construction sites and this role may have the responsibility of leading several projects from beginning to end.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in a related business with a proven successful record of accomplishment that is verifiable.
- MUST have computer experience and be able to easily navigate Word, Excel and Microsoft office.
- MUST be able to program and configure database driven systems.
- Any Microsoft certifications would be a plus.
- Experience or equivalent knowledge of Nurse Call Systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable, well-organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Must be able to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills, which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Be able to work overtime as required.
- Must have valid driver license.
- Nurse Call certification a plus
- Rauland Nurse Call training/experience a strong plus.
- Some travel required.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Management has the right to revise this description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in the employee manual or other written agreement.
If you are a person that is driven to foster positive customer relations, self-motivated, confident, and possess excellent written and communication skills please apply today.
Candidates must successfully complete an employment background check and drug screening. Systems Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUR CAREER. OUR COMMITMENT.
JOIN THE TEAM. APPLY NOW.
4432 K Held Rd.
Knightdale, NC 27545
Submit Your Résumé
You can submit your résumé and cover letter below.